Looking for Something? Search Here

Do You Love a Bargain? Then Visit As They Grow in Clovis, NM!


I love finding good deals on kids clothing, especially since my children outgrow their clothing so fast.
I recently made a trip to As They Grow's store and found what I needed (loved) for my toddler. One of the items still had a store sticker on there...Hey Now! 
I felt like I scored some awesome products for an awesome price and wanted to share this with you. 
If you know of anyone who has little ones and loves to shop for bargain prices, tell them to check out this store.

 It is located on Main St- on the 400 block. The staff is very kind and will help you with any questions you may have.
Have you shopped here before? What deals did you find?

Disclaimer: I have partnered up with this (these) company (companies) for cross-advertisement. As always, I am expressing genuine thoughts and experience about the company (companies) mentioned.







3 comments:

  1. I am now a follower of this blog. I was so excited as early as now to come up with a nice halloween get up and make up for Halloween 2014. Please let me pin any photos from your blog to my Pinterest board of best Halloween makeup ideas and face paint tutorials. please please please. I like it to share to my followers thats why. Keep on sharing interesting articles and good day ahead!
    xoxo!
    Best Halloween Makeup Ideas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I apologize for the late response, I forget to check the comments and am trying to get better. Hee hee

      Delete

We would all love to read your comment! So go ahead ;)