Looking for Something? Search Here

PAST WEEKS FACE PAINTING PICS 08/23/13



I had several face painting gigs this past week but only took a few pictures. Here are they are:
I just love it when the kids ask, "Can you paint my arms and legs too?" They want to be a walking piece of art! It's funny. One boy said, "Look at my dinosaur..ROWR!!!". A girl said, "This feels good." I overheard some kids saying they weren't going to wash the paint off so another child said, "You better or it'll get all over your pillow and I don't think your mom will be happy with that."--He had a strong country accent that I absolutely love listening to. 
If you would like to schedule me for your upcoming event then contact me as soon as possible :)

IF YOU LOVE DEALS, DISCOUNTS, FREEBIES, AND TIPS then SUBSCRIBE to my blog right on my homepage. It's on the RIGHT SIDE. Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would all love to read your comment! So go ahead ;)