Looking for Something? Search Here

Monday Fun: Mama's Kisses (My Dessert Creation's Name)



I know the health experts say we shouldn't link food to rewards, punishments, and so on but I sometimes go against the flow and listen to my emotions.
Today my kids had a rough time so I thought I would create this delicious snack and give it a "Name". I named it "Mama's Kisses".

My kids liked it and so I thought I'd share the recipe with you!

  1. Semi-Sweet chocolate of any kind. (I used what I had on hand: pictured above)
  2. Peanut Butter
  3. Toasted Bread
  4. Microwaveable dish
  5. Spoon
  • Toast your bread.
  • Spread peanut butter over it.
  • Put 1 ounce (oz) of chocolate into a microwaveable dish and microwave 15 seconds at a time, stirring each time, until completely melted.
  • Spoon melted chocolate unto your prepared bread and make whatever design you want.
  • Enjoy!
Recipe: from the Queen of Face Painting. Share this page with your friends if you liked what you read. Don't forget to Subscribe to this blog as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We would all love to read your comment! So go ahead ;)