Looking for Something? Search Here

My Chalk Marker Sign and Scentsy!

(Look at what I drew today :) loving my new chalk markers!)

Hello my Friends!
I am already getting bookings up through July and still have slots open. If you would like to book me and are worried that you're not sure the exact date or time: 
You can still book me for the month and we can estimate the day and time.  No cancellation fee, no worries :)

If you're new to my blog: I am a face painter and I also talk about my sales on eBay. I have recently started allowing advertisements on my blog that I feel are helpful to my readers.

To the Right side of this blog is one of my new Sponsors! Her name is Shauna Mahaney and she has worked up the ladder (while having fun) to become a Director with Scentsy. Shauna is passionate about her job and about helping people achieve their goals. If you're wanting to start the New Year with a business that works with your family's or work's schedule -then consider Scentsy as your business. I know Shauna would be more than happy to talk to you about any questions you may have. Just click on the picture below and you'll be directed to her Scentsy page with her contact information.

I personally love Scentsy products and will be ordering a few scented bars from Shauna soon. Have you tried the "elements" from Scentsy? If so, share your comments below.





       




No comments:

Post a Comment

We would all love to read your comment! So go ahead ;)