Looking for Something? Search Here

New Design & Subscribe to My Site

Hello everyone! I have a new design that I want to share with you:
This is my "Dragon Blowing Fire" design. What do you think? I am pushing myself to create some more designs for Men and Boys. A while back I face painted for a certain party where I did several designs for boys but I forgot my camera! Ugh! I was upset with myself. Anyway, I'll be posting more as time allows.

As for subscription: Don't forget to sign up for my emails. You could win a FREE Face Painting Service for an upcoming Birthday Party, get Special Discounts, and more! And if you ever have any questions about my Face Painting Service I'm just a phone call away. :) Thanks to all who have invited me to their birthday party and event. I am truly grateful and hope to be a part of your special event for years to come.

FUNDRAISING: Ask me about my fundraising service!
SCHOOLS: Are you wanting to award a group of students for certain achievements? I would love to help.

2 comments:

  1. The new design is awesome! I've never seen anything like it before!

    ReplyDelete

We would all love to read your comment! So go ahead ;)