Looking for Something? Search Here

3 Things to Do in Clovis New Mexico

I've been living in Clovis since late 2006 and have found the following to be interesting for myself and my children (the list is of good, clean, fun):

1. Casel-Land: They have: bumper boats, miniature golf, go-kart racing, paint balling, batting cages, and there is also a picnic area. You can click on the link to check out times and prices. We have gone there and my kids love it.
2. Model Train Museum: The museum is easy to miss since it is kind of off-set from the road. Keep your eyes open! Anyway, when we went there it was informative and my kids were impressed with their model trains. 
3. Hillcrest Park Zoo: Then there is the zoo! Who doesn't love watching animals? From monkeys to giraffes, the kids will love this place (big kids too). My children and I have been there several times and haven't grown weary of it. We plan on going there this summer.

I hope this list helps. If you're looking for a church to visit stop by: Corner of 4th and Main Street "Potter's House Church" 
Time: Sundays 10 am Sunday School (adults & children)
                       11 am Morning Service
                        6 pm Prayer
                        7 pm Night Service
Wednesdays 6:30 Prayer
                     7:30 Night Service  

*Disclaimer: I am not being compensated for the above information. Just sharing from the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would all love to read your comment! So go ahead ;)