Looking for Something? Search Here

SUBSCRIBE HERE

New Look and New Designs!

Hello everyone! I'm excited and I hope you are too!


It has been a while since I've posted on here and noticed I missed A LOT of comments (or at least I think it was a lot) and have finally responded. 

I want to apologize for not being on here for such a long time. 

This year there will be a new slate of designs and a few repeats with a new twist. 

Currently, I am not on any other social platform but am looking into one that I can quickly share from my blog without it taking too much time to complete. When I figure it out, I'll share it with you all. 

I am starting to book Face Painting parties and even if it isn't till months down the road, do contact me to reserve your spot. I'll call a month before and if you have changed your mind, I will simply erase the scheduled date without any penalty :)

Pictures will be uploaded soon when my new merchandise comes in (in about a week to a week and a half).

That's all for now, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would all love to read your comment! So go ahead ;)